Dish Network, the owner of a US television provider and direct broadcast satellite provider (DISH), announced on Monday that it has signed a $5 billion deal with AT&T to become its main network service partner for wireless services.
The mobile company owned by Dish, also known as (MVNO), includes Boost Mobile, Ting and Republic Wireless. According to the 10-year partnership, AT&T will provide them with voice, data, data roaming services and messaging services. MVNO does not own AT&T or other companies’ networks, but they can rent them from mature operators and sell the service to their users.
This move will affect Dish’s 8.89 million wireless users. Last year, Dish’s revenue grew steadily. According to its last report, “Total revenue for the quarter ended March 31, 2021 was US$4.5 billion, compared to US$3.22 billion in the same period in 2020.” April financial report.
Dish customers will increase the 186 million wireless mobile users currently using AT&T services, Approximately USD 202.35 billion As of July, “make it most valuableThe world’s telecommunications brand,” the statement said.
Entering the world of 5G takeover of all mobile services is putting pressure on how companies can provide the best 5G services.
AT&T Statistics Report Statistics website Said, “AT&T is capable of providing customers with 5G services. As of 2021, the physical coverage of 5G networks ranks second. In tests conducted in 2020, AT&T also achieved the second fastest 5G download speed, but the fastest Overall mobile downloads.”
Dish and AT&T sign a wireless network agreement worth at least US$5 billion https://t.co/lyy4J1UzHH
— CNBC (@CNBC) July 19, 2021



