Saturday, May 23, 2026

In a war of words, Prince Andrew may be sued by Epstein accusers within a few days


Prince Andrew may face lawsuits from the government Jeffrey Epstein According to the woman’s lawyer, the plaintiff stated that she was forced to have sex with him during the trafficking victim.

Virginia Giuffre said she was forced by Jeffrey Epstein Gisline Maxwell Have sex Elizabeth IIHis son is in London, New York and the U.S. Virgin Islands.

The Duke of York withdrew from public life after a period of time BBC interview in November 2019 He dismissed the allegations that she met with him and denied the allegations.

Since then Ministry of Justice He was formally required to provide evidence for the FBI’s investigation of Epstein.

Giuffre’s lawyer told the British tabloid that Giuffre had been seeking out-of-court negotiations for a settlement with the Duke of York, but received no response. Sunday Mail.

Giuffre’s lawyer David Boies told this newspaper: “[The case] Will be based on what she was lent to Prince Andrew Jeffrey Epstein’s sex and [her] Under 18 years of age. “

He added: “A common term used in the United States is’time’s up’.”

A source close to Prince Andrew had previously told Weekly newspaper He intends Return to public life But the new court proceedings against him may threaten his prospects.

If he fights the case, the allegations against will be explained in detail in the court, and he may need to provide evidence or provide documents.

However, if he ignores any legal action, in his absence, he may face the risk of a court ruling on him.

Boyce tells Sunday Mail This case will focus on allegations of “improper sexual assault, physical and mental distress”.

Giuffre sues Ghislaine Maxwell Previously, he won an out-of-court settlement in the United States.

In the Maxwell case, she recorded a testimony in which she described Fly to London to have sex with Andrew After visiting the London nightclub Tramp.

Giuffre also described in detail the encounter with Andrew at Epstein’s New York townhouse, when she said that he used his puppet version to fumble her breasts.

A picture of Andrew holding Giuffre in his arms when she said she was 17 years old in Maxwell’s London townhouse Mailed on sunday.

Andrew denied having sex with Giuffre and told British Broadcasting Corporation In 2019, he did not remember meeting her.

He told the interviewer Emily Metlis: “I can tell you clearly, I don’t remember seeing her at all. I don’t remember taking pictures, and I always say that we never had any form of sexual contact. .”

Metlis said: “She was very specific about that night. She described dancing with you. You are sweating, and she may continue to take a shower.”

The prince replied: “Sweating is a little problem, because I have a special health condition, that is, I don’t sweat or I didn’t sweat at the time. That’s…Is it…Yes, I didn’t sweat at the time because I suffered what I call an adrenaline overdose during the Falkland War, and when I was hit, I just…it was almost impossible for me to sweat.”

A representative for Prince Andrew declined to comment.

Prince Andrew participates in the Ascot Racecourse in Ascot, England on July 27, 2019. Virginia Giuffre participated in the 2019 Women’s Media Awards at Mandarin Oriental in New York City on October 22, 2019.
Max Mumby/Indigo/Getty Images and Ben Gabbe/Getty Images Women’s Media Awards



Source link

Related articles

spot_imgspot_img