Queen Elizabeth II of England attended the official birthday ceremony at Windsor Castle.
Photo: Toby Melville-WPA Pool/Getty Images
On Saturday, a staff member of the Queen’s Scottish Estate tested positive for Covid-19.
Sun According to reports, the staff from Balmoral were sent home. The Queen is known for her summer days, but Her Majesty will continue to stay in the highland residence.
A source said: “All employees in Balmoral are tested for the new crown virus every day,” adding that the social area has been closed. “[The impacted staff are] In a separate block of the manor. Staff members were told to wear masks and maintain social distancing, but the royal family members themselves are almost living as usual. “
The queen will perform various duties in the castle-for the 95-year-old monarch, it is business as usual. She recently welcomed the Duke and Duchess of York and their daughter Princess Eugenie and her family to the manor. Prince Charles and the Duchess of Cornwall have also joined, and the company is expected to enter into crisis negotiations after renewed interest in Prince Andrew’s sexual abuse allegations. New litigation The application was submitted in New York last week.
Read more | Prince Charles and Prince William “worried” about the impact of Prince Andrew’s “turmoil” on the Queen
We live in a world where facts and fiction are blurred
In uncertain times, you need news that you can trust.Just for R75 per month, You can access a world of in-depth analysis, investigative news, popular opinions, and a range of features. Journalism strengthens democracy. Invest in the future today.



