The twin killer Colin Pitchfork was arrested and recalled to prison, Ministry of Justice Said that after he was released two months ago.
It is understood that he was sent back to the detention center on Friday for violating license conditions, and his re-release will be Parole Board.
this serial killer Just two months after he experienced freedom for the first time in 33 years, he faced another closed prison.
He was not recalled for committing any other crimes, but it is believed that it was because the police officer discovered “relevant behavior” and took preventive measures.
A spokesperson for the probation service said: “Protecting the public is our top priority, so when offenders violate the conditions of release and may increase the risk, we will not hesitate to return them to the detention center.”
In 1983, a pitchfork strangled 15-year-old Lynda Mann and three years later strangled 15-year-old Dawn Ashworth.
Her mother, Barbara Ashworth, said she was “happy” that he was re-incarcerated.
Schoolgirl Dawn Ashworth
/ Public broadcasting“I’m very happy that he was released, and now the women and girls are safe from him,” she said.
“When he was in jail, it was a safer place. I don’t have to worry about other people being hurt by him for the time being.
“But there are always people who worry that he might be out again. It seems that there are many people around him that benefit him a lot.”June 20, 2021
Pitchfork’s 30-year minimum sentence was shortened by two years in 2009, and he was transferred to HMP Leyhill Prison in Gloucestershire three years ago.
In 2016 and 2018, his application for release from prison was rejected, but the Parole Board decided in March this year that he was “suitable for release”.
This decision triggered a public outcry as he tried to keep him in jail.
When these failed, he was bound by more than 40 licensing conditions, which the Department of Justice described as some of the “strictest ever” conditions.
The artist’s impression of the 48-year-old Colin Pitchfork’s archives appealed against his sentence in the London Court of Appeal
/ Public broadcastingIn June, the then Attorney General Robert Buckland asked the government-independent board to review the decision under a so-called reconsideration mechanism.
But the Parole Board rejected the government’s challenge to its ruling next month, announcing that the application to reconsider the decision had been rejected.
Mr. Buckland expressed his disappointment, but said he respected this decision.
Pitchfork was released in September and returned to the detention center on November 19.
Normally, there are seven standard conditions for offenders to leave prison, but Pitchfork must meet another 36 requirements.
On the sex offender list, he must live at a designated address, receive probation supervision, wear an electronic tag, take a polygraph test, and disclose the vehicle he uses and who he talks with. He also faces special restrictions on contact with children.
He was subject to a curfew, restricted use of technology, and faced restrictions on where to go.
The government plans to overhaul the parole system, and the results of the review are expected later this year.
It is also trying to change the law so that child killers face prison life without parole.
South Leicestershire Congressman Alberto Costa, who opposed Pitchfork’s release from prison, said his recall showed that the license conditions were “valid.”
“The behavior of the pitchfork is enough to cause the attention of the probation authorities,” he said.
“Pitchforks are under the strictest permit conditions, and perhaps this recall proves that these conditions are working.”



