- Goldenstone Acquisition Limited (“Goldenstone”) (NASDAQ: GDST), a newly organized blank check company, announced merger agreement with Roxe Holding Inc (“Roxe”), a blockchain payment company that powers the next generation of payment solutions.
- Roxe aims to build a global trusted community that includes the entire financial ecosystem: individuals, banks, central banks, non-bank financial institutions, businesses, and merchants through its multilateral payment channel.
- It is expected that Roxe stockholders will roll 100% of their equity into the combined company.
- There is no minimum cash requirement.
- Access to capital markets will enable Roxe to accelerate growth and enhance its unique technology base offering.
- Transaction is expected to close in Q1 2023.
Aurora, IL, June 21, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Goldenstone Acquisition Limited (the “Company”, or “Goldenstone”), (NASDAQ: GDST), a newly organized blank check company, today announced that it has entered into a definitive merger agreement with Roxe Holding Inc (“Roxe”), a blockchain-based payments company that is powering the next generation of payment solutions, that will result in Roxe becoming a publicly traded company on the Nasdaq Stock Market.
The transaction is subject to approval by Goldenstone and Roxe stockholders and other closing conditions, including regulatory approvals.
Roxe is on a mission to build a global trusted community that includes everyone: individuals, banks, central banks,…