A meeting document showed that a Haitian-American who was arrested for the assassination of Haitian President Giovenel Moys called a security team to protect himself until he took over the government.
In an unsigned draft consultation agreement obtained by the Washington Post, it was revealed that Christian Emmanuel Sanon of Florida wanted CTU Security and the Global Investment Development Group to form a Private security team Protect him until he becomes the president of the country.
According to the report, the draft, distributed on June 22, indicated that the 63-year-old doctor would use Haitian assets to pay his private security team.
CTU Security is owned by Antonio “Tony” Intriago, and Worldwide Investment Development Group is owned by Walter Veintemilla, both of whom are suspects in the assassination of Moyes.
The draft is part of a proposal with a budget of $83 billion that envisions how Haiti will rule once Sanon takes over. According to the “Washington Post” report, the $1 billion proposal was presented at a meeting on May 12.
As Parnell Duverger, who attended a speech in Fort Lauderdale, revealed, Shannon’s declared mission during the conference was to “turn Haiti into a free and open society.”
Haitian officials who are investigating the assassination of Moise say Sanon has been conspiring with other suspects Participate in the plot According to the “New York Times” report, in order to seize power.
According to reports, the suspect stated that the rally held in the months leading up to the killing of the Haitian President was to determine how Haiti will rebuild after Moise’s step down.
Two participants said that the focus of the meeting Is Sanon’s political career There is no plan to overthrow the Moise government through violence.
However, the Colombian and Haitian authorities said that Sanon, who also called himself a pastor, had different plans, which eventually led to Moys being shot and killed at his home last week.
During this period Arrest Sanon over the weekendAccording to a report in Time magazine, Haitian Police Chief Léon Charles stated that the police found boxes of bullets, four Dominican Republican license plates, gun holsters and two vehicles during a raid on Sanon’s home in Port-au-Prince. car.
Charles said officials also found evidence of communication with people suspected of participating in the conspiracy. The identity of the relevant personnel has not yet been determined.
A friend of Sanon, who lives in Florida, told the Associated Press that the latter had been approached by people claiming to be representatives of the U.S. state and the Department of Justice.
The friend, who asked not to be named, said that Shannon told him that the plan involved Moise was arrested, not killedAccording to reports, Sanon said that if he were informed of the assassination, he would not agree to participate in the conspiracy.
Haitian authorities continue to investigate the killing of Moïse, who was shot at home. His wife Martine Marie Etienne-Joseph was injured in the shooting.
Haitian police stated that they have killed at least three suspects in connection with the assassination, and more than 20 people have been detained.
The UN representative observed a minute of silence in memory of the murdered Haitian President Jovenel Moise
Photo: United Nations Television



