Free print: low-carb and keto food list
This article may contain affiliate links, which helps to keep this content free. (Full disclosure)
You won’t believe how sweet and chewy these pink sugar-free gummy bears are. It’s easy to think that ketogenic gummies take a lot of time and a lot of crazy ingredients-but that’s not the case! You only need 20 minutes to prepare these keto gums, and you will even get some health benefits when you consume them.
(If you want something faster without having to fill a single gummy bear mold, please make Keto Jelly On the contrary, it is very similar but more unstable-and it is faster to make. )
Have you seen the ingredients of gummy bears in the store? They are basically sugar, sugar, and more sugar. So, I did it myself.
The key to the perfect texture of these keto gums is mine Besti Monk Fruit Sweetener. Different from other brands of Monk Fruit!Unlike other products, this gummy can dissolve effortlessly and will not crystallize when you store it, giving you a perfectly smooth and sweet gummy No Aftertaste or strange texture.
Why you would love this sugar-free gummy bear recipe
- Sweet and fruity
- Chewy and sticky…just what you want them to be
- Surprisingly simple to make
- Only 20 minutes of active preparation time
- 3.3 g net carbs per serving
- Only 3 ingredients (made with real food!)
Ingredients for ketogenic gummy bears
This section explains how to choose the best ingredients for keto gummies, the role of each ingredient in the formula, and alternative options. For measurement, please refer to the recipe card below.
- Strawberry – Use ripe deep red fresh strawberries for the sweetest taste. Frozen strawberries are also fine. (For other flavors, see the variants below!)
- Besti Monk Fruit Allulose Blend – This is the texture and taste closest to real sugar. It is an important ingredient because it dissolves better than other sweeteners and does not crystallize when storing low-carb gummy bears.
- Unflavored Gelatin Powder – This is irreplaceable because it gives the keto gummy bear formula a chewy texture.
How to make sugar-free gummy bears
This section shows how to make keto gums with step-by-step photos and detailed information about the technique. For complete instructions, see the recipe card below.
- Boil strawberries. Mix water and strawberries in one Saucepan Boil, stir and mash the berries. Stew until the berries are scattered and mashed easily.
- Flowering gelatin. Sprinkle the gelatin powder into a bowl with the remaining water and stir immediately before setting. Set aside.
- tension. Pour the berry mixture on Fine mesh screen Lined with one Jelly bag. Press the berries with the back of the spoon to squeeze out all the juice.
tip: You need 3/4 cup of juice in total. If you don’t have 3/4 cup, please add water to make it enough. If you have too much, only measure out 3/4 cup.
- Sweetened. Wipe the pan clean (so there is no solids in it!) and pour the juice back.Add to Besti Monk Fruit Allulose Blend Stir until dissolved.
tip: Adjust the sweetener according to taste. After the sweetener has dissolved, taste and add more as needed.
- Add gelatin. Add the blooming gelatin to the pan and heat gently while stirring until the gelatin is dissolved. Be careful not to overheat, so as not to damage the properties of gelatin.
- Fill the mold. Fill with a dropper Gummy Bear Mould.
- chill. Refrigerate the gummy bears until set. Remove the mold from the refrigerator and eject it.
tip: Remove the mold from the refrigerator at a time. They are easier to remove when it is cold.
Are sugar free gummy bears ketones?
Want to know the gummy bears on ketones? It will depend on the sugar-free gummies.
Although you can find plenty of sugar-free gummy bears in stores, most of them are made with artificial ingredients, flavors and sweeteners.May be ok Dirty Ketone, But why not make it yourself with clean ingredients?
Also be careful with the homemade version. Most “sugar-free” gummy recipes are made with fruit juice, which actually contains sugar. Instead, make this keto-friendly gummy bear recipe-each serving contains less than 3 grams of sugar.
Keto gummy bear changes
- Raspberries, blackberries or blueberries – Use one of these other berries (they are all Ketogenic fruit! ) In your sugar-free gummy bear recipe. You can use roughly the same weight as a strawberry, just measure out 3/4 cup of liquid to use in step 4.
- Lemon/lime – Dilute 1/3 cup lemon juice or lime juice with water to make 3/4 cup liquid, then follow the recipe from step 5.
- Gummy Worm -Use one Worm Silicone Mold Not a bear!
- Low-carb version – This recipe contains 3.3 grams of net carbohydrates per serving. If you want to reduce the amount of carbohydrates, reduce the amount of strawberry juice from 3/4 cup to 1/2 cup, then add 1/4 cup of water. You can adjust the sweetener if needed.
Store this homemade sugar-free gummy bear recipe in the refrigerator for maximum storage 1 week. Because they are made with fresh berries, it is not recommended not to refrigerate them for a long time, but if you want to take them with you, just a few hours.
Can you freeze gummy bears?
Yes, you can freeze gummy bears. Arrange them in a single layer on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Once the solids are solid, transfer them to a bag for freezer storage.
More ketose recipes
If you like this keto gummy recipe, you might also like some other keto candies:
Reader’s favorite recipe
The recipe is stuck below! The readers who created this content also viewed these recipes:
Keto Sugar-Free Gummy Bear Recipe
Learn how to make sugar-free gummy bears! This natural, simple keto gummy bear (or other shapes of keto gummy) only requires 3 ingredients, including real strawberries.
Preparation time 10 minute
Cooking time 10 minute
Refrigeration time 2 hour
total time 20 minute
Click on the underlined ingredients to see where to get them. Please turn off Safari reader mode to view the ingredients.
Click on the time in the instructions below to start the kitchen timer while cooking.
Mix 1/4 cup water and strawberries in one Medium saucepan. Boil, stir and mash the berries to soften.
Reduce the heat to medium to low.simmer 4-7 minutes, Until the berries become soft. Mash them with the back of a spoon.
At the same time, pour the remaining 1/2 cup of water into a small bowl. Sprinkle the gelatin powder into a bowl and stir immediately before setting.Set aside to bloom at least 5 minutes.
Place one Fine mesh screen Lined with one Jelly bag or Nut milk bag Over a bowl. When the berries are very soft, pour the berry mixture on a sieve and strain. Use a spoon or spatula to push the juice into the bowl. You should get about 3/4 cup of juice-measure out 3/4 cup for jelly, if the juice is not enough, add water to this base.
Wipe the pan clean and pour the juice back into the pan over medium heat. Add Besti and stir to dissolve. If necessary, taste and adjust the taste of the sweetener.
Reduce the heat to a minimum.Add the fried gelatin slices, heat and stir, about 2 minutes, Until the gelatin is dissolved.
Fill with a dropper Silicone bear mold With liquid.
Refrigerated 2 hoursUntil set. Take the mold out of the refrigerator one at a time and let the bear come out. (They are easier to remove when it is cold, so don’t take out all the molds from the refrigerator at once.) Store in the refrigerator.
Serving size: 25 gummy bears
The amount per serving. The amount in the formula description above.
Total carbohydrates 4.4-
Net carbohydrates 3.3-
The nutrients are provided out of courtesy. Have questions about the calculation or why you get different results?Please see our Nutrition policy.
Want to save this recipe?
Create a free account to save your favorite recipes and articles!
© Copyright Maya Krampf for Wholesome Yum. Please do not take screenshots or copy/paste recipes Go to social media or website. We hope you can share the link with the photo. 🙂