Ok, that’s it. I’ve officially found a clean, all-natural makeup line that actually works and that I love! big fan. The foundation is a newer discovery and I love it. Perfect Coverage – Hides any redness or blemishes, but still looks like your skin. Not a cake, just beautiful. Skin Tone is another favorite – it’s super lightweight and gives the perfect dewy glow. The mascara I linked is my current favorite! Fluffy brushes are so nice!
1. lip balm (So nutritious!)
2. True Skin Essence Foundation (Lightweight and natural coverage! Love!)
3. how great Use as blush and lip! Tenderly and In the Mood are my favorites – pretty pinks.
4. serum complexion (I blend my foundation for a perfectly natural and dewy look! Never clumps!)
5. favorite eyeshadow palette (I get warm nude and use it every day!)
6. best volumizing mascara
7. Prettiest Highlighter
8. eyebrow color (For me, that wasn’t enough by itself, as I like bolder brows, but I use it as a primer and brush on the brown for a natural look)