Have you ever heard me say how important mergers are? resist train Integrate into your fitness routine, plus explosive aerobics – but you want to know how to do it effectively Time is tight?
Look no further, Coach Neesha from Team Betty Rocker has you covered with this quick and effective strength workout that will target your goals Legs and booty!
This exercise will give you the perfect combination of two effective training strategies to lose fat and stimulate and strengthen muscle.
Remember, what you do during exercise matters and affects the effectiveness of your training! So get a good night's sleep, nourish your body with whole food nutrients, and keep breathing and taking care of yourself during times of stress.
Coach Neesha is a NASM Certified Personal Trainer and Team Betty Rocker Coach.
this is part of us Rock Your Life in the Power Expression Challenge, so if you enjoyed crushing this challenge, I hope you'll join me for the rest! Exercise doesn't have to be “long” to be effective – this fun format will give you a solid plan for a 15-20 minute workout!
Get a 30-day trial via this link And check out all the incredible benefits of becoming a Rock Your Life member!
Now, grab some weights and head out with Coach Neesha!
If you like this workout, you'll love it Power Express Challenge – One of our awesome Rock Your Life challenges, a 15-20 minute workout using weights!
(If you are returning to RYL, welcome back and use the “Return Member” option)
Lower body strength and tearing
Click to expand and view all workout instructions
Equipment: Weights (dumbbells, water bottle, kettle, or other), elevated surface, Optional: Elastic straps
Format: Perform tabata according to instructions, work at 0:20, rest at 0:10. Perform the cycle as directed for the recommended number of reps and rounds.
jump squat pivot
- First, stand up straight with your feet hip-distance apart, core braced, and chest straight.
- Lower your hips back into a squat, keeping your chest straight, your weight on your heels, and your knees in line with your toes.
- Drive powerfully through your heels and hamstrings to jump explosively while briefly rotating your body to the left, landing gently on the balls of your feet.
- Immediately rotate your body back to face forward, bend your knees, and sit back into a squatting position.
- Jump and spin in the opposite direction.
- Continue this sequence in turns for the specified time.
- MOD: Make it a low-impact move by canceling the jump and doing a regular squat. You can also briefly ground your hips back onto the elevated surface to teach proper squat form.
cross-body mountaineering bag
- Start in a high plank position with shoulders stacked over wrists, core braced, back flat, and gaze neutral (not up or down).
- Keeping your hips level with the mat, alternate running by pushing your knees toward opposite elbows, once on each side.
- Continue for the specified time.
- MOD: At the end of the walk place your hands on a raised surface to make it a raised high plank. You can also reduce the impact by slowing down the knee drive and eliminating the running element.
Support your workouts by using ROCK AND RESTORE, my free-form essential amino acid formula. This delicious fruit punch recipe contains 30 servings of all 9 essential amino acids (including branched-chain amino acids) in free form for rapid absorption and metabolic utilization, allowing you to exercise, build muscle, recover faster, strengthen your immune system, and improve Cognitive function.
- Hold a weight with both hands, hang it by your hips or over your shoulders, and start standing with your feet a certain distance from your hips.
- Place the weight between your shoulder blades to prevent the weight from wrapping around your shoulders, brace your core and push your hips back, keeping your chest straight (don't bend forward), return the weight to your heels and keep your knees in line with your toes.
- When you return to standing, drive through your heels and squeeze your glutes.
- Repeat your maximum number of times
- MOD: Remove the weight and perform this exercise using only your body weight.
- Start by standing with your core braced, chest lifted, and hands on your shoulders.
- Step to the right from a wide stance, bending your right knee while pushing your hips back into a side lunge position. Keeping your chest up, make sure your front knee is aligned with your toes, and return the weight back to your heels and hips.
- Drive through your right heel to return to standing and repeat on the other side.
- MOD: Perform this exercise without weights.
- Sit on a cushion in front of a bench (or couch/chair/ottoman) and place a weight on your hip crease.
- Press up with your elbows and feet so your back is resting on the elevated surface; the edge of the surface should be at the base of your shoulder blades. Your knees should be aligned with your ankles and your feet on the mat.
- Brace your core and drive your hips and weights up toward the ceiling through your heels, aligning your knees with your toes and squeezing your glutes.
- Pause here for a moment, then lower your hips back to the mat and repeat with control for your maximum number of reps.
- MOD: Perform this exercise without weights.
well done Take the time and effort to invest in yourself and your health! I hope you enjoyed today’s workout and let us know what you thought in the comments below.
…In my online home fitness studio and women’s fitness community, we not only provide you with great and fun workout challenges, but we also provide you with the information you need to guide nutritional choices and other actions around you that will help You know (and stay healthy) the best results.
“I've been doing Betty Rockers workouts since July 2020. I took a progress photo today just to see how far I've come! The first picture is from 7/2020 and the updated pictures are 05/2022. Lost 40 lbs.. inches! This exercise program and healthier lifestyle has really changed my body and mind! I am currently doing the bikini body challenge and it blows my mind! If this If a mom of three can do it, so can you!!”
(If you want to return to RYL, please use the “Return to Membership” option)