You don’t have to spend a lot of money to update your living room, bedroom or office space. By adding some new works and antique discoveries, you can create a comfortable new dream home in which you will enjoy spending time.Here are some styling ideas that can help you get Bohemian style home No need to spend a lot of money.
How to make a bohemian chic home
- plant – Whether you are pruning branches from your neighbors or buying your own branches in the nursery, plants can add a touch of color to your living room.If you work hard to make them look good, this Moisture meter It is a must for plants. I always use it to make sure I don’t overwater.
- lace -For easy upgrade, add a little lace To your living room or outdoor space. Look for interesting accents on pillows and baskets. Taste There are also many design ideas and tutorials about lace wall art.
- Pillow – Choose a color palette that suits your style and mix rich textures and neutral colors.
- basket – I love Woven basket Because they are perfect for storing and keeping your clutter in order. They are also good plant supports.
- Retro discovery – For the ultimate bohemian living room, add some interesting retro artwork, accents, or eclectic works you collected from your travels.
- Accent carpet – Boost your space with bold colors, or choose neutral tones for a simpler atmosphere.
Ideas for a modern bohemian living room
Check out more bohemian home decor ideas on my website Amazon storefront.