This simple peanut butter banana smoothie is the perfect creamy flavor and delicious mobile breakfast that can be added to your morning routine! It uses nutritious ingredients and a little extra hidden vegetables to make a healthy smoothie with all the peanut butter and banana flavors! It contains no dairy products, is rich in healthy fats, and is very delicious.
PB Banana Smoothie
Smoothies are the ultimate quick breakfast or snack of every season, and this peanut butter banana smoothie is one of our all-time favorites. However, our recipe is more than just peanut butter and bananas, because we want to make sure this smoothie is full of nutrients and rich in nutrients. We secretly added some healthy hidden vegetables and some extra healthy fats to provide you with nutrition and fiber! Trust us, you will want to add this creamy smoothie to your morning routine! It contains no dairy products and no added sugar at all!
Yes, our smoothie recipe includes more than just peanut butter and bananas! Our recipes are not only creamy and delicious, but we also want to make sure this smoothie is healthy and full!
- Frozen banana
- Frozen cauliflower (optional, but you won’t notice it is there!)
- Peanut Butter (look for unsweetened)
- Collagen peptide (optional)
- Almond milk
cauliflower: If you don’t want to use it, you can put it together or replace it with more frozen bananas.
peanut butter: Feel free to replace it with any nut butter or seed butter you want.
collagen: This is also optional! But collagen is part of my daily life, so whenever I make a smoothie, I add it.
milk: You can use any milk that suits you.
Is this smoothie sweet?
Not special. Any of its sweetness comes from bananas. So the more mature they are, the sweeter your smoothie will be. We chose not to add any sweeteners because we really want this to be healthier. Having said that, if you feel that the smoothie is not sweet enough, you can add a tablespoon or two of maple syrup or honey to the smoothie!
Do bananas need to be frozen?
Although it is annoying, we agree to use frozen bananas. Frozen banana adds a creamy element to this smoothie. Without it, the smoothie would not be so thick and creamy.
You can freeze whole bananas (so they can be kept for a longer time) or slice them. If sliced, you may want to use them up within a few days.
Make a smoothie bag for a simple morning smoothie
Smoothie freezers are so popular for good reason: they can make morning smoothies faster. You can turn this smoothie recipe into a pre-made smoothie bag, instead of buying a pre-made smoothie bag, you can keep it in the refrigerator ready to use peanut butter and banana smoothie.
Make peanut butter And banana smoothie bag: just put all the ingredients except milk in a plastic bag or a reusable bag, and then freeze until it can be used, up to 1 month.
When you are ready to use it, just pour the ingredients from the bag, add the milk and mix.
Tips for making smoothies
- You can make your own smoothie bag and make smoothies a breeze!Look This post More information on how to do this.
- Use frozen fruits! Both cherries and bananas should be frozen here to get the correct smoothie texture.
- If your smoothie is too thick, you can add 1/4 cup of almond milk or water at a time to make it smooth. If it is too thin, add some frozen fruit or ice cubes.
What we like about the smoothie bag:
Watch the video here:
Looking for more smoothie recipes? Check out these:
Healthy Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie
This simple peanut butter banana smoothie is the perfect creamy flavor and delicious mobile breakfast that can be added to your morning routine! It uses healthy ingredients and a little extra hidden vegetables to make a healthy smoothie with all the peanut butter and banana flavors! It contains no dairy products, is rich in healthy fats, and is very delicious.
- Preparation time: 00:05
- total time: 00:05
- yield: supply 1 1X
- category: Smoothie
- diet: gluten free
- 1——½ Cup of frozen banana slices
- ½ cup Frozen cauliflower (optional, can replace more bananas)
- 2 tbsp Sugar-free peanut butter
- 1 tbsp Ground flaxseed
- 1 Scoop of collagen peptide (optional)
- 1 cup Almond milk, or more as needed
- Put all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth and creamy, adding more milk if necessary.
- Garnish with fresh banana chips and peanut butter, enjoy!
Key words: Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie