Marketing Podcast by Ryan Englin
In this episode Tape Marketing Podcast, I interviewed Ryan Englin.Ryan is Chief Executive Officer Core Fit Hiring helps blue-collar companies fill the front lines with high-quality technicians and craftsmen.
Finding the right talent is not an easy task to conquer. In fact, many people waste their time hiring the wrong people, or find it difficult to retain the people they try to attract.
In this episode, I discussed with Ryan Englin, the founder of Core Fit Hiring, why it’s so difficult for people to attract the right talent today, and what you need to do to attract high-quality frontline employees that match your company’s values-and how to keep them Come down.
My question to Ryan Englin:
- [0:48] In the skilled workers and technician communities, it is more difficult to fill positions-can you tell me what you think about it?
- [2:36] Does the trade industry itself have to make some fundamental changes or use better marketing to attract people to enter the industry again?
- [4:28] The best salespeople to make your organization more people are happy employees who are passionate about their work, but how do you bring them into a culture that doesn’t exist?
- [5:39] People are much better connected with stories than with features-how do you extract stories from certain industries to effectively help them attract employees?
- [7:12] If people come to you now and say how we can attract and retain people, what advice would you give people in this particular environment? people?
- [8:33] If your company, your culture, or your team is unattractive, how do you solve it?
- [9:17] If I’m listening to this show and I particularly want to hire, or at least show my name in front of potential candidates, have you found a channel that seems to be the most effective way to attract people’s attention?
- [11:00] Do employers need to start lowering their expectations of skills and experience?
- [12:42] Will you go to college or vocational school and try to participate early?
- [14:09] What role do unions play in this industry today?
- [15:51] Since the relationship between supply and demand is so, will wage pressures really cause some cost problems for contractors?
- [17:14] How big is the problem with poaching?
- [19:09] If people are interested in this topic and they hire skilled workers, where can they find more information about some of your jobs?
More about Ryan Englin:
More information about the Certified Marketing Manager program powered by Duct Tape Marketing
Do you like this show?Click above and Give us a comment iTunes, please!
This episode of the Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by Wix Partners.
When your agency works with Wix, you can unlock the entire digital ecosystem for creating, managing, and growing your business online. Therefore, you can operate your agency in the way you have always wanted. Get complete coding and design freedom to create any content your customers need, as well as tools for seamless management and team collaboration from anywhere. In terms of business development, you can match new potential customers every day and earn a share of revenue for each website you create.
They will all be supported by Wix’s industry-leading security and site performance. You will also have a dedicated account manager on standby 24/7 so you can achieve your goals and start setting new goals.Go to Wix.com/Partner And reimagine what your organization can accomplish.
7 steps to expand your consulting practice without increasing overhead
A network of duct tape marketing consultants helped me develop more than 40% in the past 12 months. ~ Michael Quinn-Michael Quinn Agency, Fargo, ND