Start your day with a smoothie that boosts immunity in the sunny tropics. Add mango, strawberry, coconut water and vegetables, this sweet and refreshing smoothie formula is the perfect way to promote health!
Take a look at the contents:
- Strawberry It is rich in essential nutrients for maintaining health, such as vitamin C, fiber, folic acid, calcium, manganese and potassium. They have also been shown to help reduce your chances of developing diseases such as cancer, diabetes and heart disease (1).
- Dark green leafy vegetables -Just like the spinach I use in this smoothie-is an excellent source of fiber and micronutrients, which of course can provide your body with the vitamins and minerals needed to promote healthy body maintenance and muscle growth (2).
- Mango Rich in β-carotene, it has a protective effect on skin cancer. Mango also contains vitamins A and C, folic acid and potassium, which are important to support your health (3).
So much kindness! Although mango is a tropical fruit with higher sugar content than strawberries, pairing them will help balance things so that you can enjoy the sweetness without over-adding sugar. This is a strategy I often use when making smoothies: if I use tropical fruits (mango, banana, pineapple, etc.), I usually don’t pair it with other tropical fruits. I pair it with natural low-sugar fruits such as berries or enjoy it alone.
Mango Strawberry Green Smoothie
yield: 1 serving
You will need: Blender, measuring cup, spoon, cutting board, knife
key: T = tablespoon; tsp = teaspoon
- 1 cup/handful of dark green leafy vegetables
- 1 cup coconut water or filtered water
- 1/2 cup mango (fresh or frozen), cut into pieces
- 1/2 cup strawberries, cut in half
- 1 serving (34 g) Berry Green Protein Powder
1. Add the liquid and vegetables to the blender and mix well.
2. Add mango and strawberry and mix again.
3. Add protein powder and stir until smooth.
4. Service and enjoyment!
It’s delicious! If you do this and you like it, please let me know!
Berry green protein It is a delicious plant-based vanilla-strawberry blend containing 18 grams of highly absorbent protein per servingIt also contains an impressive series of organic ingredients, including barley grass, wheat grass, spirulina, chlorella, spinach, kale, tomatoes, carrots, beets, parsley, apples, blueberries, cranberries and raspberry.
If you are following A healthy lifestyle, seeking support for sustained energy, mental clarity and overall health, Berry green protein It is your convenient, delicious and powerful nutritious choice!
- Basu A, Ruan A, Bates NM, Lyon TJ. “Strawberry as a functional food: an evidence-based review.” Crit Rev Food Sci Nutr. 2014. Network. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/24345049/
- Yan, Lin. “Dark green leafy vegetables”. United States Department of Agriculture ARS. 2016. Dark green leafy vegetables: US Department of Agriculture ARS. network. https://www.ars.usda.gov/plains-area/gfnd/gfhnrc/docs/news-2013/dark-green-leafy-vegetables/
- Lauricella, Mariana and others. “Mangifera indica L. (Mango)’s multifaceted health benefits: the immeasurable value of the orchards recently planted in rural Sicily.” Nutrients. May 2017. The internet. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5452255/