The SwingTradeBot Android mobile application has been released!
Currently, it is a very streamlined version of the website. I want to get some features relatively quickly in order to get feedback. I hope to release the iOS version of the app later this week. Then I will go back to the build function. With this initial version, you can:
- get Push intraday alert notifications (Only the US/NASDAQ/New York Stock Exchange version of the website)
- Run most inventory scans (use your default scan parameters)
- Access your watchlist and portfolio
- Search and view individual stock detail pages
- Add stocks to your watch list
After the iOS app is released, I will try to add:
- Edit and delete watch list stocks
- Add, edit and delete portfolio stocks
- Ability to change filter parameters while running a scan
- Better, hope to be interactive, graphs
- (Hope) Swipe to browse the stock list (scan results or watch list)
- And some other features on the website
Please let me know any of your feedback, whether it is positive or negative. I also want to know what features people want the application to have. These applications may never be as fully functional as a website-some things are done better on a mature computer with a large display! The site will continue to be mobile friendly.