Christmas is almost here…it’s a time of magic and gifts. We spend the day in the circle of those close to us, exchange gifts and warm emotions. To express our boundless love to those around us, we want gifts that are appropriate, chosen with love, and…not cheap! Here is our list of luxury gift ideas for Christmas.
Rule #1 to remember: The gift must match the person and his likes so he doesn’t lie somewhere in the attic for a year.
At Christmas, children of all ages wait for gifts: the joy of children is the moment that brings the greatest joy, brightest holiday mood to any home.
- Children’s car. For example, Tobbi’s Lamborghini Sian ($430)
- smart watch. For example, Amazfit GTS 2 mini ($123)
- Apple products (mobile phones, computers, laptops)
- Smallable’s Luxury Dollhouse ($686)
- Disneyland Tour ($1700 per person)
Young children are less likely to appreciate the value of gifts. But we know and want the best for them.
- Unforgettable journey. Can be Sri Lanka, Zanzibar, Bali, Dubai, etc.
- This gift can be given to ladies and gentlemen. A gift for collectors – U.S. Mint Gold Coins. Coins cannot be purchased directly through the United States Mint.You can buy through an official intermediary or as a company
- Luxurious interior items. For example, a rare vase or a set of painted ceramic plates (Italian brand Seletti)
- shopping voucher.But not ordinary coupons, but coupons for fashion boutiques in your city
- An elegant and luxurious wardrobe item. Here you can freely choose according to people’s preferences.It can be a hat, beret, elegant scarf or leather gloves
- Chanel or Dior Advent Calendar
- For women who love to cook, small kitchen appliances – blenders, food processors, coffee makers, etc.If someone likes sports, a variety of fitness equipment can keep her in good shape at home
- Hot Air Balloon Flight in Cappadocia, Turkey
- Luxury Spa Salon.This gift is perfect for those who love to pamper themselves
- jewelry. Who doesn’t love them?Perfectly matched earrings, bracelets and necklaces won’t leave anyone indifferent
- Sports watches and bracelets, accessories for your favorite sports to impress sports lovers
- Swiss watch. Who knows, maybe your grandfather dreamed of them all his life but couldn’t afford them.This gift will make him happy
- Of course, if you can afford it, a private yacht can be a great gift.But if that’s not possible, another option might just be a yacht trip somewhere in Miami
- Racecourse certificate.This gift is perfect for car lovers
- Walking on horseback.Great gift for nature and animal lovers
- Luxury and limited edition fragrances.It can also be a bespoke fragrance combining ingredients of your own choosing
- Helicopter flight or skydiving.extreme sports enthusiast
- Go to molecular cuisine restaurant for foodies
- A good bottle of wine. It all depends on one’s preference.It could be a 20 year old whisky or the most expensive champagne in the world
Christmas is a great holiday that has been revered by all Orthodox churches for over 2,000 years. This holiday is full of profound meaning and symbolizes the beginning of the Savior’s earthly journey. All believers treat this wonderful event with respect and awe. At Christmas, the best gifts are given because the tradition is so important that it goes back to the birth of the baby Jesus. When he was born, the Magi gave him special gifts: gold, frankincense and myrrh. Since then, it has been a habit to give Christmas gifts to your loved ones.
On this day, all gifts should be special and full of deep meaning.
Many people are beginning to be tormented by doubts about what to give for Christmas. Choosing a gift is not difficult, it is mainly made with love and a pure heart.