On January 6, 2021, supporters of U.S. President Donald Trump protest in the U.S. Capitol in Washington, DC.
Brent Sturtton/Getty Images
A federal prosecutor said on Tuesday that two former police officers from Rocky Mountain, Virginia rejected an initial plea agreement from the U.S. Department of Justice to resolve their allegations of attacking the U.S. Capitol on January 6.
Thomas Robertson and Jacob Fracker, who was also a corporal of the National Guard at the time, were both accused of obstructing official procedures and minor charges including violent entry and disorderly conduct.
At the state hearing on Tuesday, federal prosecutor Elizabeth Alloy stated that both defendants had rejected preliminary proposals to resolve the case, but a lawyer for Fraker said that his client was willing to agree to a dispute. Robertson was involved in negotiating separate transactions unrelated to his conduct.
Read | Racial slander, “violence in the Middle Ages”: investigation into the US Capitol riots begins
Last month, US District Judge Christopher Cooper (Christopher Cooper) ordered Robertson to be detained pending trial, after prosecutors said that the FBI found that Robertson was still buying guns and ammunition online after his arrest.
The FBI searched Robertson’s home on June 29 and found a loaded M4 military assault rifle and a tubular bomb that appeared to be partially assembled.
In the July 28 ruling, Cooper stated that “there are possible reasons to believe that Robertston committed a felony transporting guns during his pretrial release”.
However, to date, the government has not filed any additional charges against him.
At the same time, Fleck is not regulated due to personal guarantees.



