This creamy lemon parmesan chicken recipe is simple and fancy, it only takes 20 minutes to complete-perfect for a quick chicken dinner or meal preparation!
The complete ingredients + instructions are on the final recipe card. Before you scroll or jump down, Don’t miss the useful tips in the post!
Free print: low-carb and keto food list
This article may contain affiliate links, which helps to keep this content free. (Full disclosure)
This article is created by Zwilling. All opinions are my own, I only share products that I personally like. Thank you for supporting the brands that make this website possible!
Creamy Lemon Parmesan Chicken is so luxurious, but it’s easy to prepare and enjoy throughout the week!Whether you are preparing lunch for weekday dinner, date night or preparing lunch, this Lemon Garlic Parmesan Chicken Recipe is the recipe you want to bookmark for any occasion. This is a more basic upgrade Pan Roasted Chicken Breast Everyone will like it.
My favorite way to enjoy Creamy Lemon Parmesan Chicken is for Meal preparation!I used to make it only a day or two in advance to keep lunch fresh until I found out Fresh preservation system — With the help of vacuum sealing, it keeps any Keep food fresh for five times longer. This includes meal-preparation friendly recipes like this, prepared ingredients, products you want to keep fresh for longer, etc.
Fresh & Save helps me reduce disposable waste. It is stored compactly in my kitchen. I like that they have glass containers. This is my favorite way to keep my Lemon Garlic Parmesan Chicken fresh all week long!
Why you would love this lemon parmesan chicken recipe
- Juicy, tender chicken
- Rich cream sauce
- Basic ingredients
- Ready in 20 minutes
- Use a pot
- Perfect for meal preparation or a relaxing weekend dinner
Lemon Garlic Parmesan Chicken Ingredients
This section explains how to choose the best lemon Parmesan chicken ingredients, the role of each ingredient in the recipe, and alternative options. For measurement, please refer to the recipe card below.
For the chicken:
- chicken breast – Choose cuts of similar size to make them cook more evenly, about 8 ounces. You can also substitute lemon parmesan chicken drumsticks or chicken tenderloin, but the cooking time will vary.
- Salt and pepper
- olive oil
For the lemon parmesan sauce:
- Minced garlic -Chop your own, or mash it to save time.
- Heavy cream – Make a silky sauce and taste it immediately.
- chicken soup – Dilute the sauce to a suitable consistency and increase the flavor.
- Italian seasoning -Be your own Homemade Italian seasoning Or use prefab. It is optional, but adds flavor!
- Grated parmesan cheese – Use store-bought grated cheese to save time (refrigerated cheese is better than the shelf-stable type in plastic jars), or grind it yourself. Other hard cheeses, such as romano or asiago, are also fine.
- Lemon juice – Add a bright flavor to the cream sauce. Squeeze lemon juice yourself or use bottled lemon juice.
How to make Creamy Lemon Parmesan Chicken
This section shows how to make a Pan Lemon Parmesan Chicken with step-by-step photos and detailed information about the technique. For complete instructions, see the recipe card below.
- Fried chicken. Season both sides of the chicken breast with salt and pepper, then fry it over high heat Cast iron pot On both sides, until it turns brown, almost complete. Move to a plate and cover with foil.
- Make the sauce base. Add garlic to the pot and saute until fragrant. Add the broth, cream and Italian seasoning and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Bold. Reduce heat and add Parmesan cheese and stir until melted and smooth. Stir in the lemon juice.
- the end. Return the chicken to the pot and simmer until fully cooked. Garnish with parsley and lemon.
- Serve or save for later use. If used for meal preparation, add the finished chicken Fresh preservation container. Close the lid and use the cordless pump to vacuum the air in the container. Keep fresh for up to 5 times!
If you like preparing meals or simple side dishes, you will like all the ways you can change this dish.
- Lemon Parmesan Chicken Pasta – Put the chicken in the container with your favorite cooked noodles.I like healthier zoo or Baked Noodles.
- Lemon Parm Chicken and Asparagus – Use to seal your chicken Grilled asparagus (Or try broccoli! ).
- Lemon Parmesan Chicken Salad – Chicken with your favorite vegetable salad and homemade Italian seasoning.
- Storage: Store in a lidded container in the refrigerator for about 3 days.
- Prepare meals: Divide the chicken into separate storage containers in the refrigerator. (This Fresh preservation system Keep it fresh more than 5 times! )
- Reheat: Heat in the microwave or hot pan until it gets hot.
- Freezing is not recommended. The cream sauce is not very good in the refrigerator.
What to serve with lemon parmesan chicken
What is the best part of this lemon parmesan chicken recipe? It is paired with so many aspects!
Reader’s favorite recipe
The recipe is stuck below! The readers who created this content also viewed these recipes:
Creamy Lemon Parmesan Chicken Recipe
This Creamy Lemon Parmesan Chicken Recipe is simple, fancy, and can be completed in just 20 minutes-perfect for a quick chicken dinner or meal preparation!
Preparation time 5 minute
Cooking time 15 minute
total time 20 minute
Click on the underlined ingredients to see where to get them. Please turn off Safari reader mode to view the ingredients.
Click on the time in the instructions below to start the kitchen timer while cooking.
Pat the chicken breast dry with paper towels. Season both sides with salt and pepper.
Heat olive oil in a large cast iron pan (I like One of this enamel cast iron) Medium and high temperature.Add chicken and sear 4-8 minutes On each side, do not move until it turns brown and almost complete (the internal temperature should reach 160 degrees Fahrenheit). Move to a plate and cover with foil to keep warm.
Reduce the heat to medium. Add the chopped garlic to the pot.Scramble 1 minuteUntil fragrant.
If using, add chicken broth, cream and Italian seasoning.simmer 2 minutes.
Reduce the heat to a minimum. Stir the grated Parmesan cheese until it melts into a smooth sauce.
Add lemon juice and adjust the amount as needed.
Put the chicken back in the pot.Put the chicken in the sauce and simmer 1-2 minutes, Until it is hot and fully cooked (internal temperature reaches 165 degrees Fahrenheit).
Serving size: 1 chicken breast with sauce
The amount per serving. The amount in the formula description above.
protein 55 grams
Total carbohydrates 4 grams
Net carbohydrates 3.6-
The nutrients are provided out of courtesy. Have questions about the calculation or why you get different results?Please see our Nutrition policy.
Want to save this recipe?
Create a free account to save your favorite recipes and articles!
© Copyright Maya Krampf for Wholesome Yum. Please do not take screenshots or copy/paste recipes Go to social media or website. We hope you can share the link with the photo. 🙂