Since the threat of COVID-19 this year is smaller than in 2020, many events and fireworks displays cancelled due to the pandemic before July 4 will continue this year, including in the San Diego area.
After canceling or drastically changing many activities last year to prevent crowds from gathering, some activities will resume as planned in 2021, which means that people in San Diego County can enjoy dazzling fireworks displays that light up the sky in an unprecedented way. Since 2019.
Check below to see what happens around San Diego (PT at all times).
- Great Bay Prosperity: This Most popular show This city takes place over San Diego Bay, and it is once again as big as ever. The fireworks will start at 9pm, free of charge, and will be launched from four barges in the bay. Viewing locations include Sanctuary Island, Harbor Island, North Embarcadero, Marina District, Coronado Ferry Terminal, and boating on the water.
- Sea World San Diego: After the cancellation of the show in 2020, Ocean World Held the annual Independence Day fireworks festival again in San Diego Park. Those who have paid for the park tickets on the day can watch it for free. The show will be a 15-minute performance and set as a patriotic soundtrack.
- July 4th Beach Day: This Marine Corps Base Fireworks displays and beach parties (open to military families) will be held for authorized customers and their guests. The fireworks display will start at 9pm. The Beach Carnival will also host events throughout the day, starting at 6am
- Legoland is red, white and prosperous! : Like Sea World, the theme park was forced to cancel their performances when the park was closed in 2020, but again, The show will continue For customers of the amusement park on July 4th. This will include picnics, relay races, live performances, and of course fireworks.
- Fireworks over Glorietta Bay: The performance starts at 9pm, Encourage revellers View from the golf course or Stringray Point. Due to the large amount of traffic, driving is not encouraged, but walking and biking are encouraged.
From the sea:
- San Diego County Fair July 4th celebration: The performance starts at 9 pm and is arranged as a soundtrack. Those in the exhibition grounds will have many great viewing points, including reserved terrace seats on the 2nd and 4th floors of the grandstand, Family Funville and Fun Zone.Can buy tickets Here.
- El Cajon city will light up fireworks at 9pm Kennedy Park. The celebration will actually start at 1pm
- La Jolla Bay July 4th Fireworks: This event is held on the top deck of La Jolla Cove Suites. The chef will prepare barbecue food and cocktails for the guests. The fireworks will start at 9pm and the ticket price will be US$100.00. Here.
Look at the table:
- The fireworks will be located Mira Mesa High School After the pandemic forced the cancellation of the event last year, the event was designed to help the community get together again.The show starts at 9pm
- Fireworks at Ocean Beach Pier: The marina and main beach parking lot will provide free parking for those who wish to participate This show, Start at 9pm. Participants are encouraged to spend a day on picnics, swimming, playing on the beach and shopping along Newport Avenue.
- Ramona’s July 4th Picnic and Fireworks: Celebrations Including food and other fun It will start at Olive Peirce Middle School at 4pm, and the fireworks will start at 9pm
- The fourth spirit: Affected by the epidemic, all activities Except for the firework show And night entertainment was cancelled. Those who wish to watch the music performance at 6 pm and the fireworks at 9 pm should head to Rancho Bernardo High School. It is recommended to donate US$10/person or US$20/family.
- San Marcos Fireworks Festival: Bradley Park will hold an exhibition, but residents are encouraged to try Enjoy the show at home Instead of gathering for it. As a precaution, all other celebrations were cancelled.
- Santi salutes: event, Start at 2 pm In the park east of the city center, there will be food vendors, concerts and patriotic ceremonies, and fireworks are planned to be held at 9pm
- Vista City Independence Day Celebration: This is located in Brengle Terrace Park Start at 5 pm Barbecue dinner is available from 6:30 to 7:30 in the evening, and there is a firework show at 9 in the evening