SMi Group is proud to announce that its 9th year of military flight training will be held in London, England from October 4th to 5th, 2021.
Military flight training aims to comprehensively cover the latest developments in fast jet, rotorcraft, and fixed-wing training, as well as national methods of pilot development and technological advancements in synthetic and field training programs.
For those interested in participating, there will be a £100 early bird discount at the end of August 30. Register your location: http://www.militaryflight-training.com/PR2/Asianmilitaryreview
In recent news, new research found that despite COVID-19 outbreak, The announcement of new business in the first three quarters of 2020 brings broad growth potential to stakeholders in the military flight training school market.
As NATO allies are investing heavily in integrated flight training systems and platforms, participating in SMi’s military flight training conference held in London from October 4 to 5 will enable you to explore the best methods of flight training in the 21st century, as well as advanced military engineers. representative Austria, Canada, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Sweden, United Kingdom and United States.
SMi released a snapshot of the 2021 military flight training speaker’s presentation:
Captain Paul Cole, Assistant Director of Programs, Royal Air Force Flight Training Agency
Improve military aviation training standards to enhance the future combat capabilities of the Royal Air Force.
- Strengthen Royal Air Force combat training in the process of moving towards 5th generation capabilities
- Prepare pilots during international missions
- Overcome recruitment challenges and ensure that the Royal Air Force has the human resources needed for future operations
- Explore how to use advanced jet training to perform the required navigation and formation techniques
- Promote flight training opportunities among students
Colonel Karel Valvoda, Director of the Multinational Aviation Training Center of the Czech Armed Forces
Multinational Aviation Training Center: Provide leading training for international aircrews
- Overview of MATC and its role in providing cross-border training
- Unify and standardize aviation training and education, while improving the quality of pilots
- Improve the interoperability and capabilities of participating forces
- Promote the establishment and joint deployment of multinational task forces to NATO, EU, or UN-led operations areas
Colonel Jason Caldwell, Director, Simulation Bureau, U.S. Army Aviation Center of Excellence
Use psychophysiological measurements to assess mental workload during helicopter training
- Process: information acquisition, interface design and biofeedback
- Technology in use
- Specific analysis of a flight training activity
- Comparative analysis of different events
The two-day event is a valuable opportunity to meet the world’s leading experts in the field of pilot training. The newly released brochure, including the complete speaker lineup and program details, is now available for download online: http://www.militaryflight-training.com/PR2/Asianmilitaryreview
source:(Source: FLA News (flanewsonline.com)
sponsor: Rise, Leonardo DRS
For sponsorship and exhibition inquiries, please call +44 (0) 20 7827 6748 or contact director Sadia Malick [email protected]
For media inquiries, please contact Nisha Poyser Reid on +44 (0) 20 7827 6020 or [email protected]
The 9th Annual Military Flight Training Conference
October 4-5, 2021
Holiday Inn London Kensington Forum, UK