I received this product for free from Moms Meet (momsmeet.com) to use and express my honest opinion.Compensation for this post has been provided, this page may contain affiliate links
How do you season your meals? In addition to adding herbs and other spices, olive oil is a great way to add aroma and flavor to any meal your family might like. But not just any olive oil-I always try to use extra virgin olive oil.My blog post today is right The Seasons of Italy 100% Italian extra virgin olive oil. So please keep reading!
The Flavor Your Life campaign aims to promote authentic extra virgin olive oil from Europe to North American consumers. Flavor Your Life empowers consumers by promoting the rich history and delicious characteristics of these oils, and sharing the delicious extra virgin olive oil cooking culture that has been harvested for generations in Europe.
I received my tool kit, which includes a A 500ml bottle of Le Stagioni d” Italia 100% extra virgin olive oil and Le Stagioni d’Italia Carnaroli Risotto, recipe card and leaflet with overview information About EVOO from Europe. The box is well packed, and the oil bottles are stored safely and securely in the packaging. I use 100% extra virgin olive oil in both Indian and Italian cooking. It adds a wonderful taste and aroma, and enriches the meals our family tries.
Some of the recipes I have tried, including my 2 teenage kids, are loved by the whole family, including Indian fried rice, Indian poha/chidwa, ravioli, pasta, pasta and risotto!For more ideas, recipes, and to learn more about Add flavor to your life, Click Here. Since we are vegetarian, we tried all vegetarian recipes, but you can read Here More non-vegetarian recipe ideas. Did you know that you can make delicious cookies with olive oil?You can try Olive Oil Citrus Sugar Cookies, Salads, hummus, pies, sandwiches, meatballs, lasagna, casseroles, cakes and more!You can read more recipes Here, With video and step-by-step details.
My favorite vegetarian recipe
I invite you to try 100% Italian extra virgin olive oil to meet any or all of your recipe needs.My favorite vegetarian recipes on the list include Pasta and chili flakes, Bread Salad on Skewers, Pumpkin Hummus, Whole roasted cauliflower, Sweet potato skins with ricotta cheese and spinach, with Black bean bite Among many other options. Getting vegetarian options is an added bonus, I also tried Indian meals and it turned out to be perfect!
Some facts about 100% Italian extra virgin olive oil
- Extra virgin olive oil is made by pressing olive oil, No heat or chemicals
- Olive oil tested Peroxide value; lower value means fresher oil
- Extra virgin olive oil is Almost no acidity– Less than 0.8%
- Have a high smoking point 400 degrees F; suitable for cooking and baking
- Italian extra virgin olive oil is rich in polyphenols and antioxidants. This is essential to boost the immune system
- Italian extra virgin olive oil is suitable Balanced and healthy dietBecause it is rich in monounsaturated fats, and Contains vitamins and provitamins as well as a lot of beneficial fatty acid minerals.
More information about the four seasons in Italy
- Le Stagioni d’Italia is proud to bring authentic Italian cuisine from factories in northern Italy
- Their short fully traceable supply chain is guaranteed Sustainability and create extraordinary taste
- 100% Italian extra virgin olive oil is the first cold-pressed olive oil from the first round of fresh, complete olive extraction
- Harvested in Italy, it is Vegan, no glue, no additives or preservatives
- With rich artichoke and almond flavor, moderate bitterness and spicy aftertaste, green, ripe, fruity and leafy
- 500ml bottles usually retail for $19.99
Finally, using 100% extra virgin olive oil with rice and recipe ideas brings so much variety, spices and flavors to our meals. I can’t wait to try more recipes and look forward to my kids cooking by themselves! I would recommend it to anyone who wants to add flavor to their meals.
We would love to hear from you. Do you use olive oil in your meals? Have you tried 100% Italian extra virgin olive oil? What is your favorite olive oil recipe? From the list above, which ones do you like best? All tips and suggestions on recipes are welcome. You can comment below or send an email to [email protected]ndhope.com