Scan the vast world of sports…
- The Phoenix Suns will enter the NBA Finals for the first time since 1993. Defeat the Los Angeles Clippers 130-103 In the sixth game of their Western Conference Finals. The Suns will replace any Milwaukee Bucks remaining on the roster, currently without their certified superstar Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee hyperextension), or the Atlanta Hawks, currently without their breakthrough superstar Terra Young (injured ankle), their Eastern Conference finals are currently tied.
- The Montreal Canadiens requested that more fans be allowed to watch the Stanley Cup final home game against the Tampa Bay Chargers Refuse By the dirty… well, various government agencies. Considering how the Canadians have been directly defeated by the Chargers so far, who led 2-0 in the seven-game two-win series, perhaps Montreal should be grateful.
- Back to the Sun Clippers: the beautiful moments after the game Between old friends Chris Paul and Billy Christo reached the Finals for the first time after 15 NBA seasons. Look, Child with abolished culture, This is the way to be a decent person.
- In baseball, seven was not a lucky number yesterday. First, the Chicago Cubs scored seven points in their first game against the Milwaukee Brewers… Lost 15-7Next, the New York Yankees scored 7 points at the bottom of the first game against the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim (or whatever they are called by now)-Masahira Otani, and the same-with 8- 4 Leading to the top of the ninth game… Then looking at the Angels, there is no Otani or injured Mike Trout in the lineup and score Seven times He won 11-8 on the way. Damn.
- In the field of racing, the current F1 points leader Max Verstappen promises never to Celebrate victory After his burnout after the Styrian Grand Prix, league officials severely reprimanded him. In related news, instead of spraying champagne on everyone after winning, all the drivers on the podium will move forward and blow organic soap bubbles to those present.
- Some non-Stanley Cup hockey news: Nashville Predators forward Victor Avidson is Go to the Los Angeles Kings In exchange for a few draft picks. This deal makes sense for both teams; the Predators need to replenish their player inventory in the development pipeline, and the Kings added a player, although he is in the offseason in 2021, once he finds out in the home game, Whenever the game is interrupted, he is likely to regain his chance to score. PA will launch Red Hot Chili Peppers instead of Florida Georgia Line.