As an Amazon partner and affiliate of other programs, I profit from eligible purchases.
You may remember xFyro’s breakthrough earbuds, xFyro ARIA, which raised more than $2 million on Indiegogo and took the Internet by storm a few years ago. Well, they are back with another pair of earplugs full of innovative features.
xFyro’s ARIA’s iconic water resistance and durability can be found in New xFyro ANC Pro, But the company has gone beyond weatherproof and entered the world of artificial intelligence.
xFyro ANC Pro uses a unique AI algorithm to listen to the surrounding environment through the dual-beamforming microphone of the earbuds. Then, it allows key sounds such as sirens and alarms to reach your ears, while blocking all other sounds.
It’s a bit like having a digital guardian angel to accompany you when you listen to your tunes all over the world.
xFyro’s AI ANC is undoubtedly cool, but is it worth your money? We will provide you with the complete story in our review.
xFyro ANC Pro true wireless headphones: advantages
Here are the features you can expect from xFyro ANC Pro. They may not be suitable for everyone, but they provide many benefits for people who like to listen anytime, anywhere.
- Listen safely and conveniently on the go: xFyro’s AI-driven active noise reduction allows you to understand your surroundings anytime, anywhere, so you can enjoy music while navigating city streets, ordering coffee or working. The sound you need to hear will reach your ears, you don’t need to take off the earplugs or press the pause button.
- They are everywhere: Without the latest weatherproof technology, xFyro earplugs would not be complete. ANC Pro is waterproof (IPX5 rating) and sealed to prevent debris and wind. They can cope with any weather and moisture in sweat (but they cannot be immersed in water like ARIA).
- Excellent audio quality: Graphene drivers produce some of the clearest and loudest sounds we hear in true wireless earbuds. These headphones are as close as you get the studio sound from earbuds. The bass is particularly impressive.
- One of the most affordable premium brands: xFyro does not advertise like big brands like Apple and Bose. Most of their hype comes from crowdfunding projects, from which they have gained a huge online fan base. Because xFyro saves on marketing costs, they are able to sell earplugs at a much lower price than large companies despite having many of the same (or better) features.
xFyro ANC Pro review
Below, we will look at the items in the box and what features you can get from xFyro ANC Pro.
xFyro ANC Pro is an inner ear canal earplug. The appearance is similar to Apple’s AirPods, with earbuds attached to a longer rod.
The only color available is black.
The earplugs are slightly larger than other earplugs, mainly due to the rod design. However, this is a stylish look that some people like. Moreover, the rod makes it easier to remove and adjust the earplugs.
It fits comfortably, and the earplugs are clearly well-made. The surface is smooth, without seams or blemishes.
xFyro ANC Pro also includes a matching carrying case, which can double as a charger. The housing is sturdy and tightly closed. We like the magnetic locking of the earbuds.
The product measurements are as follows:
Earplugs: 4.1 cm X 2.7 cm
suitcase: 5.3 cm X 5.8 cm
This is what you get in the box:
- Earplugs (left + right)
- Carrying case/charger
- 6 ergonomic earplugs (3 sets: S, M, L)
- USB-C charging cable
- User manual
The main selling point of xFyro ANC is its artificial intelligence ANC.Although this is a big improvement What is xFyro famous for (100% waterproof earplugs), this is the smart move of the brand, because many other earplugs have good waterproof function.
If you want to know, artificial intelligence really works. As mentioned above, AI is a program that listens to sounds and intercepts them before they reach your ears. The algorithm can recognize more than 6000 sounds and divide them into critical and non-critical noises. Important sounds (sirens, alarms, voices speaking to you, etc.) will enter your ears through the speakers. Non-critical sounds remain blocked.
The effect is quite significant. You can listen to music and maintain a conversation with colleagues or baristas without missing a beat. These are the first earplugs you can wear, wear, work, gym and anywhere without having to take off or close.
You can understand your surroundings at any time without sacrificing audio quality. Due to the noise reduction capability of xFyro ANC Pro, the effect is more obvious. These earbuds have 30 dB of ANC power, which means you can eliminate most of the noise, from distant buildings to nearby air conditioners. In contrast, Apple’s AirPods Pro only has an ANC of 20 dB.
To activate AI ANC, just tap the earbuds to turn on the transparent mode.
You can also switch between standard (non-AI) ANC and no ANC to save battery power.
Iconic weatherproof (IPX5)
xFyro did not leave us hanging in the balance in terms of durability. After all, we have already begun to expect xFyro headphones to withstand typhoons.
Although ANC Pro is not as waterproof as ARIA, they are protected enough to withstand any weather. These earplugs have an IPX5 rating and can handle high-power water streams. Basically, this means that they can withstand any type of rain—from mist to downpour—as well as sweat and moisture.
Unlike ARIA, ANC Pro is not suitable for complete immersion. Therefore, you cannot wear them to swim, and it is not recommended to use them in the shower.
xFyro ANC Pro is also sealed to prevent dust and debris from entering. Thanks to the touch control, dust will not enter the cracks. You can take these earplugs to the beach or off-road riding without the risk of malfunction.
Thanks to the excellent graphene driver, the sound quality of xFyro ANC Pro surpasses most earplugs.
Graphene is a new material just discovered in 2004. It is the strongest, thinnest and most flexible material on earth.
Although graphene has many applications, its strength and two-dimensional thin size make it very suitable for micro speakers.
Unlike traditional drivers, graphene will not degrade over time due to vibration, nor will it be damaged by excessive vibration at a loud volume. Graphene can make clearer and louder sounds because it is very powerful and responsive.
This means that xFyro’s earbuds are louder and clearer than other earbuds. You can enjoy a wider range of audio, including heavy bass beats, fewer artifacts and less distortion.
The xFyro driver has a diameter of 7 mm, which is the same size as most high-quality true wireless earbuds, and is about 40% larger than other earbuds. But thanks to graphene, you can expect similar audio to over-ear headphones.
100 hour battery
The brand hardly mentions one of the most impressive innovations of xFyro ANC Pro. The 100-hour battery may be the longest in the industry.
The earbuds can provide up to 10 hours of playback time on a single charge, while the carrying case can hold for another 90 hours, for a total of 100 hours. It only takes 15 minutes to put the earbuds in the carrying case to fully charge, so you don’t need to wait too long for the music. The carrying case is fast-charged via USB-C, and it can be fully charged in just 2 hours.
When AI ANC (transparent mode) is active, the battery will not last long, but you can still expect up to 8 hours of playback time, which is impressive. Even without ANC, most true wireless earbuds cannot approach 8 hours of playback time.
Like nothing fits
xFyro claims that ANC Pro is ergonomic and feels like you are wearing nothing. Although this may not be entirely correct, the earplugs are very comfortable. Even during strenuous activities, they can be firmly fixed in place, and do not put a lot of pressure on the inner ear, which left us a particularly deep impression.
Many earplugs will make your ears itchy or sore after a few hours, but xFyro ANC Pro will not. You can wear them all day long-during battery life-without taking a break.
This may be because the fit of xFyro is designed by ergonomic engineers. This is a reimagining of how the inner ear canal earplugs are installed in place. xFyro ANC Pro uses the natural curve of your ears to hold it in place, unlike other earplugs that just plug into your ear canal like a cork in a bottle.
In addition to the main features, xFyro ANC Pro also has many other features you expect from a pair of premium headphones.
- Dual beamforming microphone
- Touch control
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Instant match
- Digital assistant access (Google, Siri, etc.)
The xFyro ANC Pro may be slightly larger than other earbuds, and it is only black. However, if you don’t care about aesthetics, true wireless headphones with good value for money cannot be more appropriate.
xFyro has perfectly combined its original weatherproof technology with the new AI-driven active noise reduction technology to create a pair of headphones that you can use with confidence no matter what happens around you. In addition, the graphene driver guarantees an incredible sound that will not degrade over time.
In summary, the advantages and disadvantages of xFyro ANC Pro are as follows.
- Artificial intelligence ANC is a breakthrough: xFyro’s AI ANC technology is bound to become The new standard for advanced ANCWith it, you can understand the world around you while enjoying music.
- Studio quality sound: Graphene audio brings studio-quality sound to true wireless earbuds for the first time.
- Decent weatherproof: IPX5 waterproof provides adequate protection for any weather you may encounter. Dustproof and shockproof further protect against the elements.
- Industry-leading batteries: The battery of xFyro ANC Pro can be used for 100 hours, and it can be used for 10 hours per charge, which is the best in the industry.
- Ergonomic: Although the earplugs don’t feel like nothing, they are very comfortable. You can wear it for more than 8 hours without irritation, and it will not fall off during strenuous activities.
- Acceptable price: The price of xFyro ANC Pro is about half the price of other high-quality true wireless headphones, which is great value for money.
- Only one color: xFyro ANC Pro is only available in black. We hope to see more colors.
- A little clunky: Earplugs are a little bigger than other brands. But they are not uncomfortable.
- Not suitable for immersion: Unlike xFyro ARIA, ANC Pro cannot be immersed in water.
- Lack of deep bass: The graphene bass is smooth and clear. But it doesn’t have the kind of prosperity in your gut that some people like.
Final thoughts on xFyro ANC Pro
The performance of xFyro ANC Pro left a deep impression on us. They are one of the most versatile true wireless headphones on the market, achieving an ideal balance between durability, sound quality and innovative ANC power.
You can use these headphones every day and all day without worrying about weather or environmental interference.
In terms of price, there is no better headset. The cost of xFyro ANC Pro is about 50% lower than other premium earbuds, but they provide longer battery life, better ANC, and in most cases, clearer and louder audio.
Now is a good time to start xFyro ANC Pro. During the Easter sale, you can enjoy a 60% discount and free shipping.
For more information and to place an order, please visit www.xfyro.com right now.